Monday, July 15, 2013

To Blog, or not to Blog...

That is the question.

How much a part of your day are blogs?  Do you find creative inspiration in blogs?  How often do you comment on blogs?

I do...all of those things, enjoy reading blogs, find inspiration from others creations, I comment fairly rarely.  I love to read about the journey that quilters take to get where they get!  I love the stories that end up as quilts.  I should probably comment more and let those bloggers that I read know how much I enjoy their adventures.  I love the bloggers that organize the online Quilt A Longs...and sometimes I join in.

Just wondering how much a part of your quilty life blogs have become.  I enjoy blogging, sharing my creations and my occasional thought!  I should come here more often.

What do you think about blogging?

Here are a couple of photos, because I too believe that no blog post is complete without photos!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am hot or cold with blogs.

    I try to blog what i've been doing for record-keeping & to be able to look back someday. I often fail. So my backup is to at least upload pics to Flickr & eventually blog about them. Sometimes I fail at that too.

    I like the inspiration that's available. I rarely feel the need to buy a book anymore, with all the instruction & ideas freely available online.

    I enjoy reading blogs by my friends, most of all. :) So don't stop blogging, Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's a while since you posted this, but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading both yours and many other blogs as well. I live in a small regional area in Queensland, Australia and reading blogs for me provides so much inspiration. Many thanks ....it could be my age but I prefer blogs, simply because I can't be bothered working out how to use another program ie pinterest etc. Love your work, please keep posting even if only now and again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Bev...I'm thinking about digging in again!!

      Delete