Wednesday, April 20, 2011

No Quilty Stuff

I have been gone from here for what seems like a long, long time!  I have been here....

It was wonderful but there were no sewing machines or fabric on board.  I had to make do with magazines and a few of my favorite quilting books.
We saw some beautiful things like this

While we were gone the Ship gave us these
balloons to help my husband and I celebrate our 17th wedding anniversary!

All in all a fantastic vacation. It was really relaxing.

Next time I think I will stash a few fat quarters in my bag so I can touch them and dream about the sewing days ahead!

Stay tuned...I should have some quilty things to post by the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! :) Glad you're back, though. We missed you at guild last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a wonderful trip. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete