Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

These Easter bags are going to my "greats" nieces and nephews.  It is so fun for me to do these little things for them.  I have two 5 year olds and one that's 4 and one thats 1.  I have more, one in Denver, one in Louisburg, one in North Carolina, but I don't get to visit them today.













I wanted to show you the view I have right now from my sewing room.  I love Spring when everything is so green and blooming.


We have some yard work to do...mulch to add...flowers to plant.  My yard is always a work in progress.

I finally got my Robert Kaufman, No Prints Allowed quilt into the house so I could get a decent photo.  I really enjoyed making this throw even though the color scheme is not my normal.







This may go up on the wall in my office for a while so I can enjoy it.  Having a quilt hanging in my office reminds me each day why I work!!!  Fabric quilting and travel!!

It's a beautiful Sunday.  Happy Easter.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Is that your backyard with the pond and rocks and everything?!?!? I'm SO jealous! Lucky, lucky, lucky... I absolutely adore the back of your solids quilt. The pastel stripes (which are also not my normal color palette) are divine :)

    ReplyDelete