Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sewing, sewing...











Today is catch up day. I was a month behind on my bee blocks so I wanted to catch up on those. I did so! I try to be timely but I failed this month! I needed to finsh my strip sets for the psiquilt Postage Stamp Quilt Along. I did that! Check us out on Flicker!


I just couldn't choose between the Kaffe strips and the Neptune so I am doing both. Don't know if I will be able to keep up with two quilts at once but I am going to give it a try!


We have the "No Prints Allowed" challenge in progress at the KCMQG. These projects are due mid March so they are high on the ToDo list. As you can see I had a couple of ideas on this project also. We shall see how they turn out.
Valetntines day...could use a project or two for that...and then my Great Niece Ava turns 4 in late Feb.....have a quilt planned for that.
So much to d0...so little time. Guess I had better get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment